Friday, July 31, 2009

Thing 19 - Web 2.0

The Web 2.0 awards site was great because it had all of the best tools on one webpage. It was easy to look around and click on the familiar ones and explore the unfamiliar. By far, Library Thing is one of my favorite. As I posted before, I plan on using this to help organize the library at my daughter's preschool. I have figured out how to use the catologing tool on that site. I also saw Flickr on the award list which is another favorite.

One of the new tools I looked at was Amiglia. This site helps one to build a family tree online using pictures and videos. It's kind of like an electronic geneology guide. I thought this would be good to use since I have a large family and we are spread out. Amiglia could help us stay in touch and see each other's families. One other that I liked was iFoods (Look and Taste). There were some really good looking Mexican food recipes that I would like to try. I might be able to do this when I'm not so busy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment