Saturday, July 25, 2009

Thing 11 - Library Thing

Library Thing is going to be very useful for me to catalog my children's books at home. This will will be helpful just in case I need a book from my home collection for something I am doing at school. I am really excited because I would like to help my daughter's preschool catalog thier books. They really don't have a system and are constantly getting book donations. This would be useful for them to keep track of the books they have in their small library. I added some of my favorite books to Libary Thing and am going to explore some of the groups more. This may lead me to some great reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use this as a way to catalog the books at a PreK. I never even thought of the benefits it could have to a small business or non profit business. I personally love this "thing" and am excited about sharing it with others. Thanks for the post.

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete