Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thing 6 - Mashups



I had a lot of fun playing with the mashups. I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I thought about using the Warholizer, but noticed that so many others had already used it. I really wanted to make my own trading card, but could not find the right picture. I decided to look at the other options that Big Huge Lab had to offer. I used a picture of my daughters and made a sketch out of it. This picture was taken on Cinco de Mayo and they were going to dance ballet folklórico at their school. (I made their skirts--they picked out the colors for the material and ribbons.)

3 comments:

  1. I too loved mashups! The possibilities are endless. I just know that these will all be blocked in my district!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashups are great! The girls look adorable, and now I know who to call for ballet folklorico outfits!
    One of my favorites mashups was www.wordle.net. It allows you to create a picture of words. You just give a list of words and it creates a pattern picture. Try it. It may come in handy for stickers, notebook covers, signs, shirt logos, etc. for the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are too cute! And their skirts are adorable! I didn't know you were so artistic!

    ReplyDelete