Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thing 23 - Summary

Check this out...I am finished with my "23 things"!
  1. My favorite discoveries during this journey were, of course, all of the fun applications. I loved the Big Huge Labs website and the mashups. I also enjoyed putting together my PhotoStory and seeing the result of my work. I feel that I will be able to use these things in the library and the students will enjoy them.
  2. This program has really opened my eyes to the world of technology in the classroom. As a teacher, I did not use too much technology. Now I see that I have been missing out! Working through this program has given me the drive to keep up to date with technology. I plan on further investigating all of the tools I've been introduced to.
  3. The most surprising thing was acknowledging that I CAN be tech savvy. I must admit that it takes practice, but I now know that I can do this and put together some amazing things.
  4. This program was very easy to use and the directions were well stated. The most frustrating thing about this program was that some of the information links did not work. Otherwise, it was very user friendly.
  5. If there were another program offered like this, I would definitely participate. The "23 Things" program was helpful and I learned much more than I thought.
  6. EXCELLENT!
Well, here I am at the end of this assignment...what now? One thing is for sure...after all of this work, I am definitely going to keep blogging. This will turn into my library blog and my educational journal. I'm excited about posting all of the fun things and challenges I encounter this school year as a "new" librarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment